Our world is full of mysterious places that hide their secrets in the dust existing civilization. Ancient castle, sculpture or porters sacred, hidden land, and a variety of places that deserve more attention than those who love adventure. Let’s begin mysterious adventure from one place to another.
1. The Easter Island, the island is located between Tahiti and Chile, and achieved international popularity because of the remarkable colossal statue shaped the human face. Each statue is 14 feet (4 meters), weighing about 14 and made of volcanic stone, and is the work of the people of Rapa Nui. Until now not known how the statue was made with primitive technology that is owned by the community. There are various theories about the origin and meaning sculptures, including one of them is a fantastic theory which says that the statue was made by UFO. But, until now the truth of the theory that there has not been revealed. Will you be one who can reveal it?
2. Egypt. One of the most mysterious and magical places on the planet. There Is located in North Africa, the country has more than 80 pyramids scattered along the Nile. Masing2 approaching 100 meters high, and is made of giant stones, each weighing 100 tons. Until now the legend of the pyramid still invites new rumors, myths and new confidence are also emerging. Of all the pyramids, the highest is the Pyramid of Cheops. All the pyramids were built simply by piling one stone on another stone. Not found glue, nails or any adhesive used in the manufacture of a pyramid. All the stones somehow fit each other, so it is very hard to find any cracks or gaps. Issues concerning the construction techniques used are also unanswered until today. So if you are really looking for mystery, pyramids of Egypt will continue to provide a mystery to you.
3. The Bermuda Triangle. In the western Atlantic ocean, lies the Bermuda Triangle. Within this triangle there are 7 major islands and 150 smaller islands are actually a cluster of coral. This triangle is also known as the devil triangle – all high-tech tools and all the navigation tools do not work correctly in place. Often, even communication with the world outside this triangle becomes a problem. No one knows why and how to prevent it. So, if you are really brave, who knows you to be the first to solve this mystery.
4. The Antarctica. Antarctica is a very unfriendly place to live. So many changes and phenomena that until now a big secret for most of us. Antarctica also has many mysteries, from 14 million kilometers continents covered in snow and ice with a thickness between 2000 to 4800 meters, there is also a dry island in total, and the so-called “dry valley without snow”. Be a living witness to this phenomenon!
5. Xinjian. In this city, there is a neglected area called “Moguicheng” or devil town. Several castles in Moguicheng cause strange noise is not clear where it came from. If you approach this devil town on a hot day with a gentle breeze, you will listen to the sweet rhythm, like a 10 million small bell or 10 million guitar playing along with beautiful sound. But if winds approaching, the voice that would arise like the roar of a lion, a baby crying or howling wolves.
6. Stonehenge. Stonehenge is a mysterious stone structure suburban England. No one knows what purpose the building, whether a palace, or a place of worship, or temple or perhaps a sign of UFO? Try to visit, who knows, you can solve the mystery!
7. Henan. In Henan, China, you will find a geothermal anomaly area called “bingbing bei” or the back on the ice. All regions of China have normal seasonal changes, the population in the western area of Liaoning Province, China, has remained warmer temperatures. But when summer comes, then start this miraculous phenomenon. When the air temperature reaches a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius and the sun shone brightly, major changes occurred, and the temperature at one meter under the ground reaching -12 degrees Celsius, so that the ground freezes and all the water turns to ice.
8. Niagara Falls. Niagara is famous as a tourist destination. This natural wonder is located on the border of Canada and the United States. This waterfall covers an area of 250,000 square miles and the water flow can reach 250,000 cubic feet per hour.